As part of Fords on Friday, Jacob Zlotoff ’00, VP at Citi Community Capital will be speaking on his work providing financing for projects in low income neighborhoods. These are often complex deal that involve government programs like New Markets Tax Credits and bringing together a host of different players and stakeholder to make it happen. Its finance that focuses on areas that are often excluded and need access to finance. CCA has been involved in some interesting, innovative projects. Check out their website and go see his talk.
- Thread Int’l launches own products with Kickstarter Campaign
- An Mi3 Summer Field Trip to Kensington and South Philly
- Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) End-of-the-Year Recap
- What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
- A Philly Field Trip to Kensington, Shift Capital and New Kensington CDC