- Thread Int’l launches own products with Kickstarter Campaign
- An Mi3 Summer Field Trip to Kensington and South Philly
- Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) End-of-the-Year Recap
- What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
- A Philly Field Trip to Kensington, Shift Capital and New Kensington CDC
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Governance is an issue I touch upon in many courses, from Advanced Corporate Finance to Impact investing to Microfinance. Devin Salmon ’18 expressed interest in understanding the pressures that businesses are facing from their investors and how they are affecting business strategy and performance. He … Continue reading
Check out Generocity, a news and events platform focused on Social Impact targeting the Philadelphia market. They recently featured an article written by Tony Abraham on Haverford MI3 and the Impact Investing class. “This local economics professor wandered into impact investing and … Continue reading