- Thread Int’l launches own products with Kickstarter Campaign
- An Mi3 Summer Field Trip to Kensington and South Philly
- Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) End-of-the-Year Recap
- What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
- A Philly Field Trip to Kensington, Shift Capital and New Kensington CDC
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Last week I attended a great event called the SOURCE Forum, a joint venture by the Hitachi Foundation, Village Capital and Investors Circle. SOURCE stands for Solutions from OUR Countries Entrepreneurs. The concept of SOURCE is to provide more opportunities … Continue reading
This past year, Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) successfully applied to become a Kiva-Zip Trustee as a way to help provide access to finance to area small businesses who find it difficult to raise needed funds for the success of their businesses. … Continue reading