- Thread Int’l launches own products with Kickstarter Campaign
- An Mi3 Summer Field Trip to Kensington and South Philly
- Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) End-of-the-Year Recap
- What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
- A Philly Field Trip to Kensington, Shift Capital and New Kensington CDC
Monthly Archives: November 2017
What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
In Brest and Born’s excellent article (SSIR 2013) on what constitutes impact they focus a lot of attention on “additionality.” One question in particular caught my attention. Would the investment be made if the impact investor did not participate? Impact … Continue reading
Posted in Impact Investing Leave a comment