- Thread Int’l launches own products with Kickstarter Campaign
- An Mi3 Summer Field Trip to Kensington and South Philly
- Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) End-of-the-Year Recap
- What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
- A Philly Field Trip to Kensington, Shift Capital and New Kensington CDC
Monthly Archives: August 2014
The student organization Haverford Microfinance & Consulting (Haverford MFC) is exploring a new venture, working with Kiva Zip, an on-line crowd funding platform, as a Trustee. Trustees identify strong potential entrepreneurs with a need for capital, conduct due diligence on their … Continue reading