- Thread Int’l launches own products with Kickstarter Campaign
- An Mi3 Summer Field Trip to Kensington and South Philly
- Haverford Microfinance Consulting (HMFC) End-of-the-Year Recap
- What’s in a name: A Hobson’s Choice for Impact Funds?
- A Philly Field Trip to Kensington, Shift Capital and New Kensington CDC
Monthly Archives: September 2015
A Shift in the Goals of Engineering to Include Improving Social Outcomes May Be Helping Bring More Women Into The Field
Caroline Cheney’s interesting article “A new kind of development professional: The development engineer” describes changing curriculum at some of the top Engineering schools where they are bringing together business, design, behavioral economics and different engineers to rethink approaches to some … Continue reading →