Check out Handshake’s new “Get Hired Remotely” landing page to access all of their resources for successful virtual job searches in one place!
Here are some highlights from Handshake:
- Impress employers at virtual events
- It’s likely that some students are experiencing cancellations for their summer plans. Attending virtual events on Handshake is a great way to get in front of employers and try to find something that fits their needs.
- Optimize your Handshake profile
- We’ve shared this article previously, but we want to continue to stress the importance of a complete profile. It’s a simple, but effective way to stand out to employers on Handshake—many employers are still actively engaging with students. Last week, for the first time ever, we surpassed 1 million employer messages sent to students in a single week.
- Reach out to other students on Handshake
- Now is a better time than ever for students to connect with each other virtually and do some serious research about jobs. This post details how to message fellow students and alumni for honest answers to career-related questions.
- Free services and resources to help you right now
- A list of free tools and services—some career-related, some not—that can help students if they’re displaced or otherwise affected by current events.