APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
The Whitehead Internship Program Fund was established to encourage Haverford students to engage in a summer work experience related to entrepreneurial endeavors, small business enterprise, venture capital or investment finance activities. The intent is to provide stipends and appropriate living expenses, if necessary, for summer experiences for which students might not otherwise receive the funding.
Details can be found here. Please download or print out these procedures, and follow them carefully. Both College Partners and Self-Design require an orientation, resume, unofficial transcript, and essay.
- December 5, 2018: 6:00pm
- January 23, 2019: 6:00pm
- January 30, 3019: 12:00pm
Deadline: February 4, 2019
2019 Whitehead Internship Partners
- Ardmore Initiative, Ardmore, PA: economic & community development
- DLL De Lage Landen – Phoenix Program, Wayne, PA: finance
- Econsult Solutions, Philadelphia, PA: economic consulting
- The Education Outcome Consortium (EOC), New York, NY or Portland, ME: start-up, talent acquisition
- Engagious, New York, NY: entrepreneurial, effective business communications
- HPED Haverford Partnership for Economic Development, Havertown, PA: economic & community development
- MAXSA Innovations, Fairfax Station, VA: entrepreneurial, innovation safety products
- MKThink, San Francisco, CA: enterprising innovation
- Shift Capital, Philadelphia, PA: real estate, finance, community development
- WEST (NarrowCast Ventures), New York, NY: start – up, technology
- The Health Care Improvement Foundation, Philadelphia, PA: data, health care admin
- Valerie Wilson Travel, New York, NY: entrepreneurial, TBD
Deadline: February 11, 2019