Tri-College & STEM Recruiting Day: 2 Events – 1 Day!
When: Jan. 25, 10:30-5:00
Where: Field House, Haverford College
Who: All Tri-Co students are welcome!
Register: Tri-College Event and STEM Event
About the Events:
Whether you are just exploring career paths or are actively searching for an internship or full-time position, you are invited to join us for these two events in one! The day will be full of networking opportunities, pre-selected interviews, and a career fair with tons of employers across a variety of fields! Tons of new employers will be added throughout the coming weeks! See the most current list in the links at the end of this post. Please note that these are two events run concurrently in the same venue- students are welcome to attend both events.
Agenda at a Glance:
- Career Fair + Portrait Station: 10:30 am to 12:45pm – All students are welcome to meet and network with a wide array of regional and national employers. A station for students to have FREE, PROFESSIONAL portraits taken will also be open during the career fair.
- Lunch: 12:45pm to 1:30pm – Pizza will be available in student waiting area.
- Pre-Screened Interviews: 1:30pm to 5:00pm – 30 minute interviews. (TIP! Miss out on applying for pre-selected interviews? Some employers like to fill their empty interview slots on the day of the event. Come with multiple copies of your resume to the Career Fair portion of the event and let the employer know you are interested in interviewing. We will notify you during the lunch break whether you got an interview.)
How to apply for interviews:
We highly recommend that you apply for pre-select interviews ASAP. After applying for jobs/internships related to our event employers in Handshake, recruiters will review your application. If selected, you will be invited to sign up for a reserved interview slot with that employer. Apply for as many many opportunities as you like. Please note that some employers are career fair only.
To apply, log in to Handshake, click on “Jobs” in the upper toolbar and the enter “TCRD” in the Keyword search for Tri-College jobs or “TSTEM” for STEM jobs. Carefully review and complete the application requirements for any opportunities that interest you.
Please check Handshake on or before January 17th to determine whether you are a primary or alternate candidate to interview. If you are selected as a primary candidate, you may sign up for interview slots on January 18th (for the January 25th Event). Alternates may sign up for any remaining spots on January 20th.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the CCPA if you have any questions about the event or how to apply!
Learn More, Register, & See Employers:
- Tri-College Recruiting Event- haverford.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/8199
- STEM Recruiting Event- haverford.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/8198