Our social media intern, Trevor Larner ’19 designed this step-by-step graphic to help prepare you for the Not-for-Profit Career Fair tomorrow (2/24) at Bryn Mawr College! Bring your resume, and be ready to network with a number of employers! For a full list, see below. Good luck, Fords!
Bring your resumes and questions! All years and all majors are welcome to attend.
Career Fair Tips
- Research attending organizations beforehand.
- Prioritize which organizations you would like to speak with first.
- Arrive early. You may spend a lot of time waiting in line to talk to a popular organization.
- Dress professionally.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Greet each person you meet with a confident handshake.
- Ask each person you speak with for a business card. Make notes on the back to help you craft a follow-up email.
- Send follow-up emails within 24 hours.
Full list of Participating Employers (there may be additions):
ACLAMO Family Center
Allan Collautt Associates (ACA)
Bard Globalization & International Affairs
Brooklyn Workforce Innovations
Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church
Center For Family Services
Child Guidance Resource Center
City of Philadelphia
Cradles to Crayons
Esperanza Charter School
ExceleRate Tutoring Corps
Fund for the Public Interest
JEVS Human Services
KIPP New Jersey
Mennonite Central Committee
NY Hotel Trades Council
Planned Parenthood Southeast PA
PULSE (Pittsburgh Urban Leadership Service Experience)
Quaker Voluntary Service
Success Academy Charter Schools
The Barnes Foundation
The Center for Mindfulness
The Consortium, Inc
Valley Youth House
Values into Action