Questions about Residential Life policies and information may be directed to: The Office of Residential Life firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residential Life and Housing policies and rules apply to all campus residence halls unless otherwise noted.
Please also see The Office of Residential Life’s website for other residential life information, news and announcements, and updates.
In this section of the Guide:
- General Policies
- Housing Assignments and Selection
- Living in the Residence Halls
- Fire Safety, Fire Prevention & Fire Alarms
- Living Space:
- Beds, Furniture, and Construction
- Cooking, Gas Stoves, Refrigerators, and Trash & Recycling
- Computers & Technology, Telephone Service, and Television
- Housing Accommodations including for Air Conditioners
- Room Condition Forms, Room Inspection, Inventory Reports, and Charges
- Room Decorations, Painting, and Wall Hangings
- Living Policies: