Off-Campus Housing

First-year students and new students (transfers and exchanges) must receive their dean’s permission to live off campus.

Upper-class students may live off campus but must notify the Director of Residential Life in writing of their intention to do so by the deadline stated in the Room Draw Rules for the semester in question. Students who take housing in the Room Draw and then decide to give up their campus housing and live off campus must notify the Office of Residential Life by the stated deadline.  There will be a $200.00 fine levied if this deadline is not observed. All students choosing to live off campus must also notify the Business Office (Barbara Wilson, Students Accounts, Because room and board fees are refunded on a pro rata basis, notification to the Business Office must be made prior to the start of the semester to insure that a full refund is given.

All students living off campus are required to provide and keep updated their off-campus address in their student record in Bionic.

Students with questions should contact the Office of Residential Life (Chase Hall, room 213, 610.896.1298 or