Judicial Options

Qui Alexander and SAs are available to advise survivors seeking help through the college judicial process or criminal justice system. In addition, victims can contact their dean or any other member of the Circle to discuss options both on and off campus. They can also contact a WOAR counselor trained to support survivors in the criminal justice system, or consult with a lawyer regarding the possibility of civil proceedings.

Last modified: August 26, 2015