Injury and Illness

-Minor injury: Treatment is available at Health Service weekdays.  After hours and on weekends, Campus Safety will provide transportation to Bryn Mawr Hospital Emergency Room.

-Severe injury (Hemorrhage, unconsciousness, fractures, displacements, etc.): Call Campus Safety immediately. Tell the Dispatcher that an ambulance is needed. Give your name, location, the victim’s name and their location (including dorm room number).

-Campus Safety can contact the nurse on call if you need help after hours.

Last modified: August 22, 2012