Housing Exchange with Bryn Mawr and Swarthmore Colleges

Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges participate in a housing exchange whereby students may apply to live at one of the other campuses.  There must be an even exchange of students between the Colleges for the exchange option to be offered and the number of spaces available is based on the number of students who sign up in any given year.  Students interested in this option must contact the Office of Residential Life in early March.   Students who participate in the exchange agree to live in this housing for the entire academic year. Any student (HC, BMC, SC) living on another tri-college campus is required to be on their home College’s full board plan (with the possible exception of students who will be living in HCA).  Information on this program is contained in the Spring Room Draw Guidelines.  These students are expected to conduct themselves according to the codes of conduct at their new campus.

Last modified: August 28, 2015