Housekeeping & Maintenance Work Requests

Something broken? leaking? missing? squeaking? Having a problem in the dorms? Facilities Management Staff is here to help.  Work requests are to be submitted via email to

Submitting a Work Request in any form gives automatic permission for a Housekeeping or Maintenance Worker to enter the student’s room in order to perform the repair, whether or not they are present. Workers will aim to not enter a student’s room prior to 10:00am and leave a tag on the door when the work is completed to announce that they have responded to your request.

Plumbing Problems

  • Toilet not working properly
  • Sinks or showers not draining
  • No hot water
  • Leaks


  • Missing or broken furniture
  • Missing or broken blinds/shades
  • Carpet or rug woes

Heating Issues:  Too hot or too cold

Mice, Bugs, Ants or Other Issues

Maintenance Issues

Housekeeping/Cleaning Issues

Vacuum Cleaner Issues


  • Light bulbs
  • Toilet paper
  • Extra trash barrels or liners

Washing Machines or Dryers

  • Not working properly
  • Won’t take coins

Contact Facilities Management.  Work requests are to be submitted via email to

For more information about how work requests are prioritized and processed please see Facilities Management Work Orders (

When the Facilities Management Office is closed and you have a problem that needs immediate attention or if it is an emergency situation, call Campus Safety at 610-896-1111 or on an emergency phone, they are available 24/7.

Who to Contact Regarding other things…

Emergency – If there is an emergency contact Campus Safety 24/7 at 610-896-1111. They will contact the appropriate “on call” personnel.

Smoke detector issues? Beeping or malfunctioning smoke detectors? Contact Campus Safety at 610-896-1111. They will send someone to change the battery.

Carbon Monoxide detector, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Exit or other Life Safety Device issues? Contact Campus Safety at 610-896-1111.

Key questions, problems or concerns? Contact Gail Turner at or or Carol Kane at or 610-896-1100 or go to the Facilities Management Office.

Onecard issues?

  • Transaction issues please contact Bryan Connor 610 526 5645 OneCard Administrator-Transactions.
  • Access issues please contact John Castrege OneCard Administrator-Access  610 896 1111

Telephone questions, problems or concerns? Contact Nancy Sunderland at or 610-896-1243

If the problems persist please contact Office of Residential Life at 610-896-1298 or If the problems are confidential, contact Smitty (Marianne Smith), Director of Residential Life at

Last modified: September 10, 2014