Cooking is permitted only in the kitchens of the following residence halls: the Ira de A. Reid House and the Haverford College Apartments (HCA).

Microwaves are provided in the central hallways of Barclay, Gummere and Lloyd; in the kitchenettes in Kim and Tritton Halls, and inside the suites of the North Dorms. Students may provide their own small microwaves for use in other dorms. Microwaves must be connected directly to an outlet or through, at most, one heavy duty, appliance-type extension cord (12 gauge wiring or larger), used in accordance with their instructions, and attended to at all times when in use.

Students must always and at all times watch over and attend to the food or drink they are cooking or heating.

Last modified: August 28, 2015