- Re-watch the first season of True Detective. And wonder how could season 2 be so bad.
- Give thought to your ideal # of sleep hours for school nights and establish a bedtime and a wake-up time. No more varying your bedtime/wake-up time based on when your classes start. That’s so freshman year.
- Get to know the people you’re living with and near, and discuss preferences and community standards for shared living spaces.
- Make sure you know the Dorm Resource Person in your building.
- Join the Residential Life Committee at weekly meetings (email email@example.com for more information).
- Attend the Student Activities Fair to sign up for clubs and student organizations.
- Begin cultivating a relationship with your new dean.
- Get in touch with your adviser. Schedule a standing meeting for the semester. Discuss plans for your major and course options.
- Blueprint your semester! Don’t know what that means? Get in touch with the office in the next bullet.
- Consider attending:
Office of Academic Resources:
Studying Abroad, important dates & times:
- 9/16: Visit the SIT Information Table; 5-7:30 PM (DC Foyer)
- 9/17: Mandatory Information Session 6:30 PM (Stokes Auditorium)
- 9/23- STA Travel Information Session 4:30 PM (Chase Auditorium); 5:30-7:30 PM STA Travel Information Table DC Foyer