- Attend the Student’s Council Plenary on 10/4
- Have you created a list of goals and objectives for the semester? If not, do so! Do everything with a purpose. If you don’t know where to start, schedule a consultation with the OAR!
- Need to work on those interview skills? Attend CCPA’s Mock Interview Day or one of their many workshops during the month.
- Hear some of your fellow Ford alumni share some of their wisdom gained at Fords on Friday
- Don’t miss out on hearing an employer of interest through CCPA’s information sessions
- When you return for break, make sure to eat some chicken tenders and snack on some rice krispy treats at the Course and Major Fair for Sophomores & First Years/Student-Led Academic Tea.
- Learn about College funding sources that help support summer internships at the Internship Fair highlighting Haverford Funded and Sponsored Programs. Connect with students who received College funding and hear about their experiences. We encourage parents to attend with their student. Co-sponsored by the Center for Career and Professional Advising (CCPA). Friday 10/30, 11:30am-1:30pm, Dining Center, Sunken Lounge
- If Considering Study Abroad:
- Remember the declaration of intent to study abroad must be submitted by October 5 for Spring semester!