- Attend the Student’s Council Plenary on 10/4
- Have you created a list of goals and objectives for the semester? If not, do so! Do everything with a purpose. If you don’t know where to start, schedule a consultation with the OAR!
- Need to work on those interview skills? Attend CCPA’s Mock Interview Day or one of their many workshops during the month.
- Hear some of your fellow Ford alumni share some of their wisdom gained at Fords on Friday
- Don’t miss out on hearing an employer of interest through CCPA’s information sessions
If Considering Study Abroad:
- Remember the declaration of intent to study abroad must be submitted by October 5 for Spring semester!