- Review the 2014 Spring Room Draw Guidelines so you know what to expect in Spring Room Draw.
- If you’re thinking about applying for Cadbury House, Ira de A. Reid House, La Casa Hispanica, or Community Housing, pick up the applications and turn them in by the March deadline (March 17th for La Casa, March 24th for the rest).
- Be sure that you have met all financial and library obligations, and submitted any necessary medical paperwork, by March 21st, the deadline in advance of Room Draw.
- Attend the Spring Room Draw Info Session on March 27th (8pm, Chase Auditorium) to ask any questions before Room Draw in April!
- Sunday Study Buddies – Sundays, 3pm-6pm (except March 9th)
- Works In Color: Selections from the Haverford Fine Art Photography Collection – Sunday, March 2nd, 8:30am–9:00pm
- Memory || Place || Desire: Art of the Maghreb in 2014 – Tuesday, March 4th, 7:00am–9:00pm
- The Chamber Singers with the Soldiers’ Chorus of the United States Army Field Band –Tuesday, March 18th, 5:00pm–6:00pm
- The Butterfly Project – Saturday, March 22nd, 6:30pm–7:30pm
- Public Observing and Pulsars at Strawbridge Observatory – Saturday, March 22nd, 7:00pm–9:00pm
- Johns Hopking Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Summer Camp Information Session – Wednesday, March 5th, 11:30am–12:30 pm
- Philadelphia Haverford College Lawyers Network Reception – Tuesday, March 11th, 6:00pm–8:00 pm
- Fidelity Investments Personal Consulting (One-on-one consulting with a representative from Fidelity Investments) – March 20th, 9:00am–5:00pm
- Careers in Investment Management: A Career Chat with HC Alum Sherry Rexroad, Managing Director at BlackRock – Friday, March 21st, 1:15pm
- Careers in Law Alumni Career Panel – Wednesday, March 26th, 6:30 pm
- CPGC Student Funding Application Deadline – Sunday, March 16th
- Faculty Curricular Support Fund – Sunday, March 16th
If You’re Planning to Study Abroad
- IFSA Cuba – Pepe Ballon – Wednesday, March 5th, 4pm–5pm
- Women Abroad Workshop – Wednesday, March 26th, 6:30pm–8:00pm
- IES Madrid Program Director Visit – March 26th, 4:00pm–5:00pm