- Review guidelines for the Spring Room Draw and make sure you’re prepared!
- Take part in the ‘Healthy Mind, Healthy Body’ Initiative, sponsored by the OAR & the Fitness Center. Check out the OAR’s website if you want to participate!
- Interested in serving in the Peace Corps? Meet recruiter Patrick McGettigan and learn about service opportunities! 3/18
- Need a quick break? Go to Game Night in Magill and play board games in the lobby! 3/20
- Interested in having a discussion on Marijuana in Our Society? Join Joye Shrager, Substance Abuse Educator, in an open discussion! 3/26
- Want to share your talent? Interested in seeing other talent from the TriCo community? Attend Open Mike Night, presented by WHRC! 3/28
- Ready for some fun and music from the 90s? Head out for Sound Ma$hine:Y2K – warning: you may be slimed! 3/28
- Feeling anxious about the semester? Need to work on planning out your schedule? Schedule a consultation with the OAR! Don’t forget to drop by the office to pick up calendars and other handouts!
- Need content specific help? Consider Peer Tutoring – it is a free resource available to all Haverford students. There are more than 80 peer tutors in 19 subject areas!
- Attend an advising tea to learn more about majors, minors, and concentrations
- CPGC Applications are due for:
- Attend the Young Academic Alumni Lecture, featuring Nicholas Jones ’05, 3/4
- Attend “Legal Humanitarianism”, featuring Sara Kendall, Assistant Professor at Kent Law School, 3/5
- Attend “Encountering the Image on the Borders of Legality” featuring Alison Young, Professor of Criminology at the University of Melbourne, 3/16
- Attend a Cinema Classics Seminar, led by Professor Tortorelli, on the film: The Wicker Man, 3/19
- Attend a poetry reading with Marie Howe, the 2012-14 Poet Laureate of New York State, 3/19
- Attend “Hip Hop Congress: A Grassroots Social Justice Movement through Hip Hop Activism”, featuring Amer Ahmed, 3/21
- Attend “Activism Now: The Current Fight for Reproductive Justice” to learn more about reproductive health and justice, 3/28
- Attend “Computing With Subtracting (and Dividing)”, fearing Sergey Fomin, Robert M. Thrall Collegiate Professor from the University of Michigan, 3/30
- Attend a poetry reading, featuring Scott Hightower, Adjunct Professor at Gallatin School at NYU, 3/31
- Attend the LinkedIn Engagement Series: 15 in ’15, 3/19
- Attend “(Un)Chartered Territory”, an Education Alumni Career Panel, 3/19
- Attend Harnessing the Market for Social and Environmental Good: A Speaker Series on Impact Investing! 3/20
- Attend the Public Policy Forum, featuring panelists from a variety of different fields! 3/21