- Looking for a quick break from studying? Come to the OAR Study Break and enjoy drinks & snacks! 2/1, 7:30pm
- Are you having trouble sleeping? The OAR presents to you: “Counting Sheep: Sleep Issues in the College Age Population”. Dr. Amanda Swain from the University of Pennsylvania will be coming in to speak about the nature of sleep, how it affects academic performance, and how to ensure you get the rest that you need to succeed! 2/2, 12pm
- Interested in building up your Excel skills? Attend the Excel workshop hosted by the OAR & IITS to learn about the many benefits of using Excel! 2/23, 5pm
- Residential Life Committee meetings are every Wednesday night from 7-8pm in the Pendle Hill Room, DC.
- Speakers Committee Presents: An Evening with Ryan Coogler, the writer/director of the movie ‘Fruitvale Station’. 2/27, 7:30pm
- Feeling anxious about the new semester? Need to work on planning out your schedule? Schedule a consultation with the OAR! Don’t forget to drop by the office to pick up calendars and other handouts!
- Attend workshops presented by the OAR (all in Stokes 118K):
- CPGC Applications are due for:
- Applying for CPGC internships? Drop in for application advising! 2/6, 12pm
- Attend the Hurford Center’s Student Seminar Brainstorming Sessions and consider either proposing or joining a seminar!
- Tuesday, 2/3, 6pm
- Wednesday, 2/4, 10:30am
- Thursday, 2/5, 4pm
- Attend the Opening Reception for “Seasons Heroes” in the Library! 2/6, 4:30pm
- Attend an Oral History workshop with Voice of Witness publishing house, featuring a reading of: “Inside This Place, Not of it: Narratives from Women’s Prisons” 2/20, 7pm & 2/21, 11am
- Interested in a career in the arts? Attend the Careers in the Arts Panel Discussion (Presented by CROSSLISTED) with Bi-Co alumni working across the arts! 2/6, 12pm
- Attend the CCPA’s Alumni Career Chats:
- Considering entrepreneurial work or starting your own start-up? Sage & Cody Disch are coming to Haverford to discuss their start-up story! 2/6, 7pm
- Attend the Friends-in-Residence Career Chat with Spee & Jens Braun, 2/26, 6pm
- Attend the Philadelphia Not-for-Profit and Public Service Career Fair. Bring your resumes! 2/27, 11am
If Considering Study Abroad:
- Deadline for applications is 2/5 for Fall 2015 & 2015-2016 academic year!
- Attend the Mandatory Information Session if you didn’t get to attend the session last semester. 2/4, 6:30pm