- Review the 2015 Spring Room Draw Guidelines so you know what to expect in Spring Room Draw, which runs from April 13th to April 17th! Connect with the Residence Life Committee if you have any questions.
- Have you been participating in Healthy Mind, Healthy Body (#HMHB15)? If not, check it out! Get your mind & body fit and win AWESOME prizes every week!
- Attend the Annual Easter Egg Hunt! 4/4, 11am-1pm
- Attend the Looney Tunes Semester Show! 4/10, 8pm
- Attend the annual Arbor Day celebration and welcome the newest tree to campus! 4/24, 12pm
- Attend Astronomy night! 4/24, 7pm
- In the Sciences? Come listen to Jonathan Yewdell from NIH on “How to Succeed in Science” 4/13, 2:30pm
- Have writing projects? The OAR has free coffee, tea, & snacks for ‘Write Here, Write Now’ on Sundays from 2-5pm. It’s not just for seniors working on their theses, but for all students working on their writing projects! Feel free to drop by, de-stress, and get work done!
- Attend Re:Humanities 2015: Save. Share. Self-Destruct at Swarthmore College! 4/9-10 #rehum15
- The Mellon Creative Residencies Program presents: Media/Mediums + Dobles: Film Screening + Q&A! 4/9, 7:15pm
- A panel of LGBTQ+ alumni will discuss their experiences at Haverford and beyond — check it out! 4/10, 4:15pm
- CPGC Deadline for Student Funding — 4/12
- Join AIDS Service Network in welcoming Dr. Joseph Metmowlee Garland to HIV & AIDS awareness week at HC! 4/16, 7pm
- Interested in medical school? Attend the Medical School Admissions Deans Panel Dinner, 4/9, 5:30pm
- Attending the LinkedIn Engagement Series 15 in ’15, 4/16, 12:15pm
- Attend “Make a good design fast (or quickly making things): A Google [x] approach to user experience design, prototyping, & evaluation”, 4/24, 4:30pm
If You’re Planning to Study Abroad (in Fall 2015/Spring 2016)