Exhibit Dates: Friday, March 19 - Friday, April 30, 2010. Opening Reception: Friday, March 19, 2010, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

By , on April 26, 2010

exhibition details

Ok, it’s not a feature-length film, but at least I was able to grab your attention. Chelsea Miller ’11 BMC has lent her talents to Mapping Identity by creating a short but very informative 5-min video about our exhibition including some words by myself and Prof. Solomon. After the initial shock and embarrassment of watching myself on screen (I sound like that??), I was really impressed by Chelsea’s work. As corny as it sounds, she really brought the exhibition “to life” by adding footage from Opening Night and different shots of the gallery. You can find the video on the Mapping Identity website along with our Inquirer review and other photos of the gallery…

On another note, this is the LAST week of Mapping Identity so if you haven’t been to the gallery yet (well, where have you been, then???) or wanted to swing by one last time to bid goodbye to our ostrich-python friend, now is your chance!