- The real rules are contained within the James House manifesto.
- Please clean up after yourself. Don’t leave trash on the floor.
- If you throw a party in James House, arrange to have the trash picked up (and for trash cans), and return the next day to throw things out. Clean up any spills.
- Reserve the House when you’re having an event there.
- Be nice to others.
- The walls are painted by other students. Feel free to add to the artwork!, but not to deface it.
- Have fun.
- If you want to reserve the House, check the calendar first. If it’s clear, then feel free to fill out the form here.
- I want to order [supply]. How do I do that?
- Where IS James House?
James House is located behind the GIAC, on the side closest to Woodside Cottage (English Department) and Drinker House. There is a sign outside. You pass it if you’re walking from Gummere to the GIAC. There are two houses there — one is closer to the South Lot, and this is Parker House, which houses art majors’ studios. Closer to Gummere is James House. Your key card will let you in.