Calling all Nerf warriors! Battlefield: Nerf is coming to Haverford!
Rules of the Game:
- The objective is to pound the other team into the ground by any means necessary, so long as that means is nerf darts being fired from nerf guns.
- The game is played between two teams.
- Any number of team members may participate in the battle, with a maximum of 6 per team.
- The game is played on the honor system; if you get shot, you are done, and you call yourself out.
- If you take a dart to the gun, that gun is destroyed.
- Once an entire team has been eliminated, the round is over.
- The matches will be best 2 of 3 rounds.
The tournament will be single elimination, and the winning team will receive a $60 Chipotle Gift Card!
Matches will be held Saturday, November 3 from 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m in Ryan Gym.
Note: You only need to be present for your team’s matches.
Signups are Online now, and will also be in the DC after fall break.
-Nerf War – Wikipedia
-Adult Fans of Nerf
Online Sign Up Form!
Charge of the Light Brigade