Hello person that just clicked on the link!

Pinwheel day happened and it was magical….and really cold… but still, it made my week. If you haven’t gotten a pinwheel by now, no worries. There are still decapitated pinwheels all over Founders Green, you could make a cool sculpture with them. I wonder if they reuse them for next year. Anyways Haverfest is right around the corner so make sure you have money in your bookstore accounts because they (people of Haverfest) will be selling AWESOME merchandise soon. VERY soon. #imgonnabuyEVERYTHING #negativebalanceinaccount

In other news, good luck to the seniors that are in the process of finishing their theses. The grass is greener on the other side… or so they say.

There aren’t that many events going on this weekend because everyone is too busy with work and stuff. BUT if you want to procrastinate/stealfreefood go check these events out!

Haverfest = My batteries

Thursday, April 24, 2014:

Pre-Health Society Cupcakes

7:00pm, Zubrow Commons

** casually walk in, put on a smile, talk to a stranger for a minute, and take 2 cupcakes. That is my plan. #protocol #sweets #healthycupcakes #naaahrealcupcakes

Pizza, Profs, and the Code:

7:30pm, CPGC Cafe

** casually walk in, put on a smile, awkwardly talk to a professor, embarrass myself in front of prof, and take a box of pizza. #noshame #realworld #honorablewaytogetfreefood

Friday, April 25, 2014:

Chaverim Semester Show

8:00pm – 9:00pm, Lunt Basement

** I didn’t even know they existed. #tricoacapella

The Throng Presents: Our last show! Is this not big enough for you?!?

9:45pm – 10:45pm, DC Blackbox

** Is it a sexual reference? I don’t know I guess you’ll have to go and check it out. #theblackboxishaunted #notreally #butmaybe

Hunger Over Nutella Games II

7:30pm, HCA Green

** I’m allergic to nutella. BUT i might just go watch people fight with each other for the nutella. #antsaregonnawin #eattillyoupassout #ihatenutella #notreally

Saturday, April 26, 2014:

Outskirts Semester Show: Aca-Addiction

7:30pm – 9:00pm, Marshall Aud

**I have been waiting for this show my entire life.I’m not ashamed to admit my unhealthy obsession. #eargasm #groupie #dabomb #seniorsolos #acaloveit #Sunnysnumbaonefan

The Island Performance

8:00pm-9:00pm, Skate House

**Quaker play. #muchexciting

Sunday, April 27, 2014:

The Island Performance

8:00pm-9:00pm, Skate House

**I want to go to an island with white sandy beaches, “virgin” pi~a coladas, and NO iguanas. #unnecessaryrant #imscaredofgodzilla #irefusetowatchthatmovie

On the DL (Downtown Lobby)

FUCS: HABIBI + MANNEQUIN PUSSY + CALAMITY JANE

**I overheard that RollingStone Magazine was interested in writing an expose on FUCS. #orwasitadream #poshvenue #idontevenknowwhatposhis

Have a drama-free yet exciting Weekend~ <( 0_0 )>