Do you have a talent you want to share with the Haver-Community?
Do you want to win up to $400 by showcasing it?

Performances can include (but are not limited to): singers, dancers, comedians, contortionists, impressionists, jugglers, magicians and/or ventriloquists! (Please no acts that include fire…or knife throwing.) Solo artists and groups are all welcome!

Vie for your chance to strut and perform on stage hoping to win Ford’s hearts and the big cash prize! ($200 for singles, $400 for groups of 4 or more)

The event will take place on Saturday, March 29th at 7pm in Marshall Auditorium.

E-mail fordshavemorefun@gmail.com to sign up for an audition time slot between 1pm-5pm on March 1st or 2nd!

S14_haverfordsgottalent

• image Note
  • hello Everyone, I'm an intern for the Student Activities Office! I'm an English major and Japanese minor. I was born and raised in New York and love turning my city into my playground. During my free time I like to hang out with my friends in the city. I often drag them to the local karaoke lounges in Koreatown. (because no matter what anybody says, butchering the latest pop songs in front of your family and friends is a liberating experience! :P) Other than singing I love dancing, fighting games, and meeting new people. So feel free to use me as a resource! Peace!

• 21 February 2014
  • Featured, The Latest
  • 0 comment