That’s right, FAB is going to see Kanye. This is not a joke. We’ve acquired 40 tickets for the Yeezus tour, and we’ll be bringing a busload of Haverfordians to the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, November 16th for an EPIC concert.

kanye2

More reasons this show will be even more incredible. First, he’s performing with Kendrick Lamar. Second, in case you haven’t heard all the hype, Kanye has cancelled many of the tour dates after his 60-foot LED screen (that was of course absolutely essential) broke. However, the tour is starting back up again with this show in Philly… meaning that this is going to be even more epic.

Now, I know you’re all asking, how can you get on this bus?? It’s quite easy in fact: sign up on Haverticket begins Monday, November 11th at 7am. And I guarantee that the tickets will go fast. After all, FAB events are always FREEEE. And when else is someone going to pay for your Kanye ticket???

For more information, and to sign up, visit the Haverticket website: go.haverford.edu/tickets/

1. THIS IS AMAZING I’M SO EXCITED I WILL BE SIGNING UP AT 7:01AM!!!!

WE BE TAKIN THE PARTY BUS!!!!

HUGE KANYE FAN
  2. Kendrick Lamar is not going to be at the Philly show.