Hello Fords, new and old,

Welcome back to Haverford and hopefully, you all are adjusting nicely into your new busy schedules.

With all the hustle of daily life, don’t forget the big event on the horizon: Fall Plenary!

Plenary is a time where students get to reflect on their Haverford experience and brainstorm ways to improve certain aspects of the college.  Whether that be making additions to the Honor Code, examining how Haverford can be more environmentally friendly, or  how dining on campus could change.  These changes are presented to the school as resolutions and each resolution needs a certain number of signatures and undergoes an extensive process of revision and approval.

Here is all the information you need for this upcoming Plenary!  If you have any questions feel free to contact the Student Council.  See you there!

Fall Plenary

Submit all resolutions to SC@Haverford.edu by Sunday September 22 @ 11:59 pm

Plenary is on September 29th in the GIAC

Doors open at 6:30pm

Be there!

IMG_1114 IMG_1186

• image Note
  • hello Everyone, I'm an intern for the Student Activities Office! I'm an English major and Japanese minor. I was born and raised in New York and love turning my city into my playground. During my free time I like to hang out with my friends in the city. I often drag them to the local karaoke lounges in Koreatown. (because no matter what anybody says, butchering the latest pop songs in front of your family and friends is a liberating experience! :P) Other than singing I love dancing, fighting games, and meeting new people. So feel free to use me as a resource! Peace!

• 11 September 2013
  • Featured, The Latest
  • 0 comment