9780374533571

Got nothing to do this Friday night? Yeah, me neither.

Join FAB for a screening of Silver Linings Playbook, starring Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, and Jacki Weaver. All-star cast, right?The movie is pretty hilarious and heartbreaking and takes place not too far from Haverford. (The diner used in the film is just 15 minutes away and is owned by the owners of Minella’s! Buff chick tens, anyone?)

Jennifer and Bradley play two absolute psychos who fall in love at first jog. Some favorite quotes are:

Pat (played by BC): Mom, can we stop at the library? I want to read Nikki’s entire high school syllabus. LOL crazy.

Tiffany (played by JL): Humanity is just nasty and there is no silver lining. I see what you did there!

Also, Jennifer Lawrence – I refuse to call her J-Law; she’ll never be able to do what J-Lo did in the biopic Selena (RIP) – snagged a few awards for best actress at the Golden Globes, The People’s Choice, and obviously the Academy Awards, at which she pulled this incredibly strategic move:

85th Annual Academy Awards - Show What a genius, right? She looks like a beautiful Disney princess.

FRIDAY, APRIL 12 SHARPLESS AUDITORIUM 8PM & 10:30 PM