Have you ever wondered, “Man, I need to get out of Haverford, but I really do not want to go all the way into Philadelphia” and then sat there and stared at your fingers? I mean seriously, why do they call these things fingers when they never fing!

Well don’t worry, because Sir Jix-a-lot is here with the answer to all of your questions!

Artsy stuffz:

A private gallery that focuses on current art and photography with a strong partnership with non-profits. Be sure to check them out and support a good cause

Is sculpture more your thing? Well enjoy some modern art from all over the world right here in your own backyard.

Painting pottery has never been more hip, so why not make your newest addition to your Kim suite or apartment?

Foodies:

• Ardmore Farmers’ Market

Bakers from Lancaster County, Great Harvest, The Ultimate Bake Shoppe, and Cupcakes Gourmet. Yes, please.

Look, they have homemade gelato and baked goods. Just go there already

Did you know that there is a boutique candy shop in Suburban Square? Well, now you do!

Or my personal favorite:

Walking into Urban Outfitters and playing “Hipster or Not”.

Fo sho.

• image Note
  • Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got I'm still, I'm still Jixi from the block Used to have a little, now I have a lot No matter where I go, I know where I came from (North-Side Seattle!)

• 31 January 2013
  • Featured, The Latest
  • 0 comment