About Haverford House
Connecting Haverford College to Philadelphia through service.
Haverford House was started in 2002 as a program of the Haverford College Center for Peace and Global Citizenship (CPGC). Recent graduates are given the opportunity to live communally in Philadelphia and work in the nonprofit field. In addition to their nonprofit work, Fellows work with the CPGC to strengthen the connection between Haverford College and the City of Philadelphia.
Fellowship Placements: 2012-2013 fellows and their host agencies
- Meg Bishop, psychology major Community Partnership School
- Emily Dix, psychology major Community Partnership School
- Molly Minden, political science major Community Legal Services
- Peter Sacci, chemistry major Lankenau Hospital
- Beatriz Sanchez, anthropology major Center for Hunger-Free Communities
- Elizabeth Wingfield, philosophy major Philadelphia Legal Assistance
To contact all of the Fellows, email email@example.com.
Keep up with the Fellows via their blog: