- TRICO Institute Application: June 16
Not yet active. The Tri-College Identity, Equity and Social Justice Summer Institute (TRICO) is a week-long orientation sponsored by Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore Colleges for first-year students who are interested in exploring issues of identity, power, privilege and social justice.
- Religious Affiliation Survey: August 1
Walter Hjelt Sullivan is the Director of Quaker Affairs and provides support for student religious life here at Haverford College. Walter has developed this optional survey of religious affiliation for in-coming first year students. You may easily elect to keep your responses confidential. The short Google form should take no more than one minute of your time. If you have any questions about the survey, about Quakerism, or religious life on campus, connect with Walter at email@example.com.
- Musical Interest: August 1
Not yet active. If you are interested in playing in the orchestra or singing in a choir, please review this information and complete the Musical Interest Survey by August 1, 2013. Learn more here.
- Meet Other Incoming Students and Their FamiliesJoin us for a Welcome Freshmen Party near you. The College is organizing gatherings in the Philadelphia, New York City and Washington, D.C. areas. If you live in one of these areas, you will receive an email invitation during the summer. If you’d like to organize an informal event in your area, please contact Amy Abolafia in the Alumni and Parent Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Linens Program
Students have a number of options when it comes to providing their own linens. One such choice is the Residence Hall Linens Program that shares a portion of the proceeds each year with Haverford’s Students’ Council. View full details here.
- Theft/Fire & Accident Insurance
This information on a theft, fire & accident insurance program, National Student Services, Inc.’s Student Personal Property Plan is provided as a courtesy and Haverford College does not endorse this program. Go to Insurance Info.
- Linens Program