Here is just some quick photos from Camps Bay/ Clifton, two beaches in Cape Town… Really pretty water!!
It has been almost a month since I last made an entry here! Things have been really busy with spring break and then getting back to classes and things, so I haven’t had much time to write. However! I have added a really large gallery of photos below, mostly of my 12 day trip in Namibia! My friends and I organized the trip with a company and hoped on a tour, where we drove for 12 days through the desert, from Wintuk all the way down to Cape Town. (we flew to Wintuk)… It was a great experience and although I was hesitant (I’ve never been camping before) it ended up being a really cool time.
Here are a list of some of the things we did on our trip:
1. Camped at various sites including a few places in the middle of no where desert (bushlands)
2. Went to Swakopmund where there were various activity options- I chose to Sky Dive and go on a dolphin cruise!
3. Drove around in a large Truck/Bus for 12 days
(On our tour we were known as “the americans”…. This is me making my “american college student” face.)
4. Went to Etosha National Park and went on a Safari
5. Went on a ‘Desert Tour’ and walked around some Sand Dunes
6. Woke up at 5 and climbed ‘Dune 45′ to see the sun rise
7.Went to a seal colony where I learned that seals make the most bizarre sounds ever…
8.Went to Fish River Canyon to watch sunset
9. Spent a night at the Orange River
9.Many other things!