© 2009 Alexa Kutler '11 img_4805

Pictures: Cape of Good Hope and Others

Most of these pictures are from last Sunday, the 19th of July. We woke up early and went to UCT (University of Cape Town) for our first day of orientation. It was a really fun trip! We got on buses and drove all around Cape Town. Specifically we went on a “Peninsula tour” where we saw Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope as well as many penguins (at Boulders Beach).

4 Comments

1. lynnkutler
    Posted July 23, 2009 at 9:12 pm | #

Exquisite. I am so grateful that you are doing this. Photos are remarkable. Thank you for your insightful views of this different and unfamiliar world. <3 Mom

2. Posted July 24, 2009 at 1:58 am | #

Dearest Alexa, I knew you before you were born and now you are a young woman ready to live an adventurous and exciting life. Oh…my…it seems like a dream!
    Your mom sent me your post and loved it and for this I am grateful. You are such a beautiful young woman and a wonderful soul.
    I am so very happy for you and also very proud. I know you will truly enjoy this experience and I will hold you in the Light safe and very happy! Don’t ever forget how special you are.

With love,
    dioro

3. Hannah Fagadau
    Posted August 2, 2009 at 9:44 am | #

beautiful Alexa!!! Goodness, just breath taking. I miss you!

4. Parker Snowe
    Posted September 2, 2009 at 5:11 pm | #

Alexa – I loved your photo of the Cape so much I set it as my desktop background at the CPGC office. Can’t wait to have you working with us when you get back!

Parker Snowe