Second Semester Senior Year…

It is amazing to me how fast time has gone by. I can still remember getting admitted early decision to Haverford in December 2008…I’m now embarking on my final semester here. AHHHH.

Last week I had my first last day of school. A group of my friends and I decided to take a photo to mark this momentous day for our parents and for ourselves. These girls in the photo were the first friends I made at Haverford on my very first day of preseason freshmen year. We have been though everything together over the last few years, the good and the bad, and in truth, have grown up together.

Right now we are all in a state of limbo as we are trying to figure out what comes next…terrifying I know. We are all applying to different jobs, graduate school, medical school, fellowships, and internships. We have no idea where we will be in 5 months after graduation, but we making sure we enjoy every last minute we have together at Haverford.

Haverford bring together a unique group of individuals from all over the country and allows us to truly be ourselves. As a result, we are able to meet people who appreciate us for who we are and embrace every quirky trait we may possess. We each have something interesting and original to offer and this community values what we have to offer.